Learning and development
NHS Providers has a growing range of learning and development activities and opportunities developed specifically for colleagues in our member organisations. These are either delivered in-house or with well-respected partners.
There is a wide variety of activities on offer, ranging from informal buddying and mentoring through to formal study at postgraduate level.Our preparation programme helps aspirant trusts through the FT authorisation process. For chairs, chief executives and other senior colleagues, we work with a range of partner organisations and experts to provide high level, challenging development opportunities. Our governor development programme, GovernWell, helps governors to understand and undertake their roles and our member-to-member mentor matching scheme links colleagues together for peer support on a one to one basis.
- NED induction programme :a joint NHS Providers/Monitor initiative
- Executive Director induction: a joint NHS Providers/Monitor initiative
- NED challenge workshop
- Preparation Programme for aspirant foundation trusts
- Commercial development seminars and workshops
- Company secretaries' development programmes
- Governor Development Programme for FT governors
- Member-to-Member Mentoring Scheme